Bumble Bee Cookie Recipe
This cookie recipe makes an adorable summertime craft you can eat. These would be fun to do with the kids or to serve as a special treat.
They remind me of two Disney Movies: Winnie the Pooh and The Odd Life of Timothy Green – a new movie coming out today! August 15th.
- 12 Round Cookies
- 1 and ½ cups Light-Blue Frosting
- 1 bag TWIX ® Mini Candies
- 12 Marshmallows
- ½ cup Yellow Frosting
- Frost 12 round cookies with 1 and ½ cups light-blue frosting.
- Place a Twix Mini in the center of each.
- For the wings, use scissors to cut the ends from 12 marshmallows, then press them onto the cookies, sticky side down.
- Spoon ½ cup yellow frosting into a ziplock sandwich bag, snip off a corner, and pipe stripes onto the bees.