The holidays are my favorite time of year for a varieties of reasons. The traditions, the festivities, the magic and oh the food. I find myself wishing for more throughout the year. How unfair is it that we only get lavish feast a few times a year? The turkey (or ham), the mashed potatoes, yam, cranberry sauce, the list is endless. But my favorite dish at the holiday meal is my grandmother Marie’s famous Cheesy Potatoes. Oh my foodgasm they are delicious. (I’m sharing her special recipe below. You’re welcome.)
Unfortunately, she only makes her Cheesy Potatoes once a year. :( Wouldn’t it be great if we could get more of our favorite holiday traditions? Repeat after me: “More is Better. More is Better.” What would you like more of this holiday season?
This season and (who are we kidding, every season) Cottonelle Clean Care has more - 25 percent more sheets per roll than the competitor to be exact. Which is great because you’ll spend less time replacing the roll and more time with family. Eating more of Grandma’s CHeesy Potatoes, I’m sure.
- 1 Package Diced Hashbrowns with Green Peppers and Onions
- 1 8oz Sour Cream
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken
- 1 8oz Bag of Finely Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Allow the hashbrowns to defrost.
- Mix them with the sour cream, cream of chicken and HALF the bag of cheddar cheese.
- Spread the mixture in a cake pan.
- Top with the mild cheddar cheese.
- Allow to bake for 30-45 minutes until the top is slightly golden brown.
You could win $500 plus $500 towards your favorite charity by doing one simple thing.
Tell us what you would like more of in the blog comments section below.
And then record your entry using this handy rafflecopter widget:
- The giveaway will be open on Monday December 9 and end Friday December 20.
- A total of 30 blogs are hosting this giveaway. One winner (from all 30 blogs) will be selected daily to receive a $500 American Express gift card for themselves and a charity of their choosing!
- Winners will be announced daily on the SITSGirls Facebook page.