Who says it has to be game day to eat wings? Furthermore, who says they have to be smothered in your typical hot or BBQ sauce?! Well not me. Check out this quick and easy wing recipe that’s good any night of the week with some serious flavor that will be your new favorite!
- 1 lb. (about 6 pieces) chicken wings
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- ¼ tbsp ginger powder
- 3 tbsp Bibigo Korean BBQ Sauce, Original
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- toasted white sesame seeds
- Season wings with salt and pepper.
- Mix the garlic and ginger powders and coat the chicken wings with the mixture.
- In a large bowl, mix Bibigo Korean BBQ Sauce and vinegar and set aside.
- Deep fry wings in a fryer. In a heated pan, stir-fry fried chicken wings with the sauce (40 seconds -1 minute).
- Sprinkle white sesame seeds as desired.