I can honestly say that I have never thought of putting Salmon in my pasta but this looks appetizing. What do you think? Give it a try and let us know!
|Spicy Glazed Salmon Fettucini||
- 3 oz salmon fillet
- 2 cups cooked fettuccini pasta
- 4 tbspBibigo Korean BBQ Sauce, Hot & Spicy
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 sprig basil
- Cut salmon fillet into 1-in chunks. Pat dry.
- Heat medium sauté pan and add pasta, Bibigo Korean BBQ Sauce(Hot & Spicy) and tomato sauce.
- Mix to coat pasta evenly with the sauce.
- Add the cooked salmon and mix gently so the pieces do not crumble.
- Lastly, add some cherry tomatoes and basil leaves.
- To serve, place on a pasta dish and garnish with a basil top.