RecipesWedding

13 Appetizer Recipes for a Summer Wedding That Are Both Delicious AND Beautiful

All you need to make this fresh appetizer is cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, cream cheese, mayo and ranch. Visit Valya’s Taste of Home for instructions.

Kait

Kait

Kaitlin tries to live her life according to the words of Theodore Roosevelt, “Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, and difficulty.” As a marathon runner, aspiring writer, and lover of travel, she lives each day to find the next adventure to take her out of her comfort zone. She hopes to inspire and encourage others with her words.

How to Inspire Your Child's Career Path with STEM Learning

Savory Bacon and Spinach Danish Recipe

1. Annemarie LeBlanc
    July 4, 2017 at 11:35 pm — Reply

These are the most appetizing appetizers I have seen. I will look at each and every recipe and save it for a time when I would be hosting a party at home. Will share this with my sister too. She loves having friends over at her house.

2. Our Family World
    July 4, 2017 at 6:22 am — Reply

I love the BLT bites and the wateremlon with goat cheese. They look so good. I will check each and every recipe and save them. You’ll never know when you will be tasked to be a party hostess.

3. Misty Nelson Dawn
    July 3, 2017 at 11:14 pm — Reply

These are all looks yummy and so tempting recipes and I would love to try this too.

4. Crystal
    July 2, 2017 at 10:31 pm — Reply

Those will certainly make an impression. They’re all so gorgeous and full of tempting flavors.

5. July 1, 2017 at 10:56 pm — Reply

Food is all about that combo of flavor and presentation! Just like with Fashion, the ‘prettier’ the presentation the better right? LOL

6. July 1, 2017 at 3:48 pm — Reply

All of these are spot on options! I love the apple slices one!

7. July 1, 2017 at 3:46 pm — Reply

I have a friend who’s having a summer wedding! I might need to show her these!

8. June 30, 2017 at 10:41 pm — Reply

I love serving finger foods. You can make a bigger variety and yo can impress at the same time. I want to try a few of these. I’ve done the BLT tea bites before, they’re always a hit

9. Rosey
    June 30, 2017 at 8:06 pm — Reply

We have so many weddings to attend this summer. None that we have to help plan though, so far. :) I love the planning part though, it’s fun. Especially the food and appetizer menu.

10. June 30, 2017 at 7:04 pm — Reply

These are all such lovely appetizer options. A great way to add a little classy food presentation to the buffet.

11. June 30, 2017 at 4:40 pm — Reply

I really need to start building a grocery list so I can start trying some of these cool appetizers. I’d be pretty excited if I was able to try them at someone’s wedding!

12. Meagan
    June 30, 2017 at 3:54 pm — Reply

Some of these look so delicious. I bet they would be great for Summer parties as well.

13. June 30, 2017 at 3:10 pm — Reply

Oh the lovely wedding appetizers, surely this will save people a lot of time having a one stop location for some brilliant recipe ideas. Appreciate you sharing, I know someone getting married soon, will pass these ideas along!

14. June 30, 2017 at 2:18 pm — Reply

Those look great. When my wife and I got married, she insisted that our food be as good looking as it was good tasting. These look great.

15. June 30, 2017 at 2:15 pm — Reply

These are so great! Of course you want your wedding food to be delicious, but you also want it to be beautiful, as well. I love it!

16. Pam Wattenbarger
    June 30, 2017 at 1:56 pm — Reply

Those stuffed cucumbers look like a tasty summer recipe. Perfect as a wedding appetizer for sure.

17. Pam Wattenbarger