Mixing Up The Weekly Meal Plan: Verde Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
I’ve always been envious of my grandmothers ability to cook. She is the type of person who can walk into her pantry, grab a hand full of ingredients and whip up something unexpected and spectacular. Not only do I lack this ability, I can look at my full pantry and not be inspired to cook a single thing. I find myself sometimes stuck in a rut, cooking the same dozen meals over and over. I think part of that is due to being busy. It’s easier to throw together a tried and true recipe than to try something new.
But I have found that if I take the time to create a weekly meal plan, we eat a better variety of foods, save a ton of wasted time wondering what to make, and it ends up saving me money too. Kraft Foods has a fun way to add new recipes to your arsenal. It looks delicious and only takes 30 minutes from pan to plate!
Verde Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- 1c KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 4c shredded cooked chicken
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 pkg. (18.2 oz.) KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Verde Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the cooked chicken and Filling Sauce.
- Stack the tortillas and wrap in damp paper towel.
- Microwave the tortillas on HIGH for 30 seconds to 1 min, until warm.
- Pour half the Finishing Sauce into the baking dish.
- Spoon 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla and roll up.
- Place the roll ups in the baking dish, seam-sides down.
- Cover with remaining Finishing Sauce and cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through.