I’ve always been envious of my grandmothers ability to cook. She is the type of person who can walk into her pantry, grab a hand full of ingredients and whip up something unexpected and spectacular. Not only do I lack this ability, I can look at my full pantry and not be inspired to cook a single thing. I find myself sometimes stuck in a rut, cooking the same dozen meals over and over. I think part of that is due to being busy. It’s easier to throw together a tried and true recipe than to try something new.
But I have found that if I take the time to create a weekly meal plan, we eat a better variety of foods, save a ton of wasted time wondering what to make, and it ends up saving me money too. Kraft Foods has a fun way to add new recipes to your arsenal. The Spin to Win game combines their new Recipe Makers with fresh ingredients I keep in the fridge, to create quick and easy meals. When I played the game, not only did I win printable coupons for Gevalia and Maxwell House single-serve k-cups, but this Verde Chicken Enchilada Recipe came up. It looks delicious and only takes 30 minutes from pan to plate!
- 1c KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 4c shredded cooked chicken
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 pkg. (18.2 oz.) KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Verde Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the cooked chicken and Filling Sauce.
- Stack the tortillas and wrap in damp paper towel.
- Microwave the tortillas on HIGH for 30 seconds to 1 min, until warm.
- Pour half the Finishing Sauce into the baking dish.
- Spoon ¼ cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla and roll up.
- Place the roll ups in the baking dish, seam-sides down.
- Cover with remaining Finishing Sauce and cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through.
Their recipes also come with nutritional facts, serving suggestions and helpful shortcuts. Even better, they offer a few variations of the recipe using the same Recipe Makers. For instance, you will also find Verde Nacho Casserole and Verde Chicken Chili.
2 lucky readers will win a $25 Walmart Gift Card each to help create their next family meal.
How to Enter to Win
Play the Spin to Win game and let me know in the comments below what recipes popped up for you and which coupon you won! Then use this easy giveaway form below to record your entries – good luck!! The first comment entry is the only mandatory one you must complete to enter. All others are purely optional extra entries for those that really want to win!