Source: Something Green
Spring is the perfect season to have an outdoor wedding. Mother Nature provides the perfect atmosphere with blooming flowers, and moderate temperatures (well, maybe not this spring depending on where you live). If you’ve been on Pinterest recently, you’ve probably noticed that rustic woodsy/barn weddings are all the rage right now. There’s so many fun ways to dress, decorate and affordable venues/locations to choose from with a rustic wedding.
Here’s a Spring Groomsman outfit, that’s perfect for any rustic wedding.
I started with this classic, handsome Blakely bow tie from Brier & Moss as inspiration, and designed the rest of the outfit around it!
- Since another trend with spring weddings, is mixing patterns and colors for an eclectic look, this blue gingham shirt would be perfect to wear with a vest and chinos.
- Mixing patterns, fabrics, and suspenders or vests is a very popular trend with groomsmen in rustic weddings.
- The great thing about wearing groomsmen wearing chinos, most guys already own a pair, and if not they are an item they can wear long after the wedding.
- Oxfords are a classic look with chinos, gingham and bow ties.
- Wedding accessories can be casual, dressy, or a bit funky to let the individual’s personality be reflected.
- This boutonniere combines a rustic look with some vintage charm, perfect for a rustic barn wedding.