These delicious Chipotle Mango Meatballs are perfect for not taking up too much of your time in the kitchen while the games are on.
- 1 26 oz bag pre-cooked beef meatballs
- 2 cups classic barbecue sauce
- 2 large mangos (peeled, pitted, cubed)
- 1 tsp dried chipotle seasoning
- Bake meatballs according to directions located on the package.
- Combine mango cube, seasoning and bbq sauce in a medium saucepan.
- Stir until it’s blended.
- Simmer over low heat for 15-20 min. Stir occasionally.
- Add cooked meatballs to sauce and simmer for 5-7 min.
Keywords: meatballs, appetizer, game day