An extremely flavorful dish the whole family will love – sweet, smokey and a touch of spice.
COMBINE THESE FIRST
- 8 oz chicken broth or beer
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp smoked tabasco
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp steak sauce
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- ¼ cup molasses
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp butter (softened or melted)
THEN MIX THESE IN
- 1 large red onion (diced)
- 1 lb bacon (cooked, chopped)
- 2 15 oz cans black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 15 oz red or kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 15 oz can white beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2.6 lbs Smoked Kielbasa (pan or air fried, sliced into 1–2 inch pieces)
- Add the first set of ingredients to a large 6 or 7 quart slow cooker and mix thoroughly.
- Add onion and bacon and stir.
- Add all cans of beans and then stir very gently until mixed through so that you don’t mush up the canned beans too badly.
- Once everything is mixed, layer the kielbasa on top.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 2-3 hours or high for about 1 hour.
- Gently stir in the kielbasa before serving.
I have the Crock-Pot 7-Qt. Cook n’ Carry Programmable Countdown Slow Cooker and I feel like it cooks faster than most. The times listed are based on this specific slow cooker. You know yours best, so adjust times accordingly if needed! Luckily for this recipe everything is already pre-cooked so there is no danger of under cooking. This will thicken in the fridge so be sure to add water to leftovers when reheating.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Comfort Food, Main Course, Side Dish
- Cuisine: American, BBQ