Combining fresh baked Garlic Parmesan Crusted Chicken with your favorite pasta sauce over veggie enriched pasta, this is my Easy 20 Minute Chicken Parmigiana recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup fresh parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 jar pasta sauce (warmed)
- 1 box pasta (cooked)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. At same time start a pot of boiling water for pasta.
- Spray aluminum covered baking sheet with with cooking spray.
- To reduce cooking time, filet chicken breasts so that you have 8 thinner slices. Sprinkle salt and pepper on chicken breasts and set aside.
- Saute garlic and olive oil about 3-5 minutes or until fragrant. Remove from heat. Don’t forget to add pasta to your boiling water!
- Mix Panko, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a shallow dish (I like to use sandwich size tupperware.)
- I like to leave the garlic oil in the pan instead of dirtying up another dish, but if you really want to you can place the mixture into a shallow dish as well.
- Dredge both sides of a chicken breasts in olive oil mixture. Then turn to coat in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Place cooked pasta (I used Barilla® Veggie mixed with Barilla® White Fiber) on plate. Top with sauce and 1-2 chicken breasts slices.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Chicken, Italian
Keywords: italian, chicken, parmesan