- 1 qt vanilla ice cream
- 2 pouches shredded wheat cereal
- 4 Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers
- Chocolate icing
- 4 Oreo ice cream cones
- 8 chocolate chips
- 1 bag gummy candy
- 1 red licorice lace
- Divide ice cream into four 1-cup scoops; wrap each in plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours.
- Pull apart shredded wheat into thin strips to use as hair; set aside. Spread chocolate icing on each wafer cookie and stick on a cone for the hat.
- Unwrap each ice-cream scoop and place on a plate; top with shredded-wheat hair. Use chocolate icing as glue to stick cone hat on top of hair. Add chocolate-chip eyes, gummy-candy nose, and licorice-strip mouth.
- Serve this wicked witch before she melts!
- Prep Time: 3 hours