This Meatless Gyro with Sriracha Tzatziki Sauce will please even the pickiest of anti-meatless eaters!
1/3 cup cucumber, peeled, diced and water removed using a towel
1 tbsp fresh mint or dill, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp Sriracha
1 cup plain greek yogurt
salt and pepper, to taste
2 Boca Essentials Roasted Vegetables and Red Quinoa with brown rice patties
2 pita bread pockets
1/4 cup sweet onion, thinly sliced
1/4 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
1/4 cup greens, spring mix
1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- To make Sriracha Tzatziki sauce, mix together first set of ingredients in a bowl. I like my sauce chunky and this is also the most time effective way. If you like a creamier sauce, you can blend everything in a food processor. If you have purchased greek yogurt that is on the runnier side, you can strain it through some cheese cloth to obtain thickness. Also blotting out as much water from the cucumbers is key to non-runny sauce. Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Spray both sides of the Boca patties with cooking spray and fry on medium heat, 5 minutes each side. Slice into 4-5 pieces.
- Prepare pita bread by spreading 2-3 tablespoons of sauce on one side and topping with greens.
- Add Boca slices and top with onions, tomatoes and feta.
- Wrap half in aluminum foil for a food truck feel and serve warm!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
Keywords: wrap, greek, gyro, meatless