I decided to go all out by combining some of my favorite treats all into one amazingly delicious and easy to make milkshake – mint chocolate cookies and Breyers coffee ice cream.
- 2 cups Breyers coffee ice cream
- dash milk, if needed (depends on how soft the ice cream is when getting ready to blend, if it is already on the soft side, you may not need this.)
- Melted milk chocolate
- Mint cookies
- Melt the chocolate per package instructions and then dip the top rim of the glass in the chocolate. Let cool for a minute while you crush cookies (I did the softer cookie dipped in chocolate). Then drip the chocolate coated rim into the crumbled cookies. Let that harden and set while you mix up the milk shake.
- Add the Breyers coffee ice cream, optional dash of milk and a few cookies to the blender. Turn on medium and blend just until everything is combined.
- Pour into your glass, top with additional cookies and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes