Super easy and quick to make, this Beer and Garlic Grilled Green Beans Recipe will be your new summer favorite side dish that you’ll end up making year round.
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans
- 1 tomato (sliced into thin strips)
- 1/4 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp garlic (mashed)
- 1/8 cup beer
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into sealable plastic bag to mix.
- Dump everything into aluminum foil and fold to seal.
- Place in grill at medium to med-high heat for about 20 minutes. (check often so you don’t overcook!)
- Unwrap and enjoy!
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American, BBQ