Taking advantage of every shortcut possible, this delicious Mini Pancake S’more Recipe really could be made even on the busiest of mornings. Because sometimes Monday’s just need to start of with a treat.
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate
- Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- Precooked Frozen Mini-Pancakes
- Frozen Whipped Topping
- Jetpuff Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers
- Heat frozen pancakes according to package instructions then place in the fridge to cool.
- Crumble Graham Crackers as your base.
- Layer Mini-Pancakes with alternating Frozen Whipped Topping and Jetpuff Marshmallows. Less is more with these as the marshmallow expands, about 1 tablespoon does it.
- Place the last Mini-pancake and drizzle with chocolate before topping with Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup and whipped topping. Garnish with a strawberry and a piece of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American