A fresh, colorful, creamy spin on salsa.
- 1–2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 ripe avocado – peeled, pitted and chooped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red while vinegar (or use white)
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and chill up to six hours. This is one of those recipes where you should just look at the list of ingredients and decide your own amount. I think I used two avocados, two tomatoes, 1/8 cup red onion, way more cilantro, and who knows how much feta (I buy the huge brick at Costco and have no concept of how many ounces I put in). If I need to I double the oil and vinegar as well to compensate for all of the extra produce!
- Prep Time: 10 mins