DisneyEntertainment

Cars 3 Zooms Into Southern California for Its World Premiere

It has finally arrived! For fans of the Disney Pixar Cars franchise, this day couldn’t come soon enough. This past weekend the Cars 3 world premiere took over the Anaheim Convention Center Arena, followed by a star-studded private after party at Disney California Adventure’s Cars Land. Needless to say, the event was a total hit for both kids and adults. Not only was the event a success, but the actual movie brought back all the fuzzy feelings, laughs and reasons why we fell in love with the original Cars movie in the first place.

cars 3 world premiere

When Disney and Pixar team up, we are almost guaranteed they will create the stuff childhood dreams are made of. In our childhood, we all had those movies (most likely at least one Disney movie) that shaped our thoughts. They taught us about the world outside our backyards and inspired us to think deeply and dream big. Even now, as adults, many of us still think fondly of those films, and they return us to a time in our lives when anything seemed possible. Cars 3 is a great example of how far kids’ movies have come, both in the sense of storytelling, as well as film technology.

I feel so thankful and privileged that Alamo Rent A Car made it possible for my family to experience this bit of Disney magic. They pulled out all the stops for this major premiere (no pun intended), complete with lots of family friendly activities, incredible eats and a private evening at Disney California Adventure Park with Cars Land all to ourselves. Read more about our experience over at Alamo.com.

Thanks to Alamo Rent A Car for hosting us at the Disneyland Cars 3 Premiere! All opinions remain my own.

Jeana Shandraw

Jeana Shandraw

Rarely caught without a camera, Jeana is an adventurous traveler with a passion for people, cultures and food that has led her to 38 countries in 5 years. When she's not using her powers for social good, she enjoys photography, cooking and building LEGOs with her son. On occasion, you may also find her crocheting cute things to hide in her husband's underwear drawer.

Turning a Cancer Diagnosis Into a Wedding For a Cause

6 Finger Lickin' Good BBQ Pork Rib Recipes + 5 Tips for Grilling Ribs

1. Ann Bacciaglia
    July 1, 2017 at 5:21 pm — Reply

This would have been so much fun. We are going to go see Cars 3 this weekend as part of a birthday party.

2. June 30, 2017 at 3:39 pm — Reply

Such a beautiful cars. I’m glad you got to have the fun experience.

3. Our Family World
    June 30, 2017 at 10:30 am — Reply

We love Cars 3! The kids were all giddy with excitement when we got to the theater. The movie did not disappoint. It was awesome!

4. June 30, 2017 at 7:31 am — Reply

Super awesome premiere! I’m glad you got to go there and see the movie and enjoy all the perks as well. I definitely enjoyed the third movie even more than the second one.

5. Angela Milnes
    June 30, 2017 at 2:14 am — Reply

Sounds like you had fun there and my son would surely love to go there he is a huge fan of Cars

6. Annemarie LeBlanc
    June 30, 2017 at 12:30 am — Reply

Any movie made by Disney Pixar is bound to be a great one. My childhood memories of Disney movies were as good as the technology was in those days. The sound quality was not really great. LOL. Anyway, I love CARS and my kids and grandkids are big fans of it too!

7. Rosey
    June 29, 2017 at 8:28 pm — Reply

What a cute photo. I’m glad you got to have the fun experience.

8. June 29, 2017 at 7:47 pm — Reply

I have to catch up on the other two first. Once I do, I will be ready to go see this one. It looks like a lot of fun!

9. Dogvills
    June 29, 2017 at 1:22 pm — Reply

It is so nice to see families bond together to see a film that both kids and adults enjoy. Disney and Pixar really do a great job in creating such family friendly films, like CARS.

10. June 29, 2017 at 1:12 pm — Reply

I remember how much my little ones liked Cars when they were younger. I still think they would love Cars 3 even though they’re older. Looks like a great movie!

11. June 29, 2017 at 11:35 am — Reply

Oh cars is a really great disney movie! I am going to watch this with my kids. So exciting!

12. Pam
    June 28, 2017 at 7:09 pm — Reply

I still can’t believe that Cars 3 is out already. It seems like just yesterday I was taking my kids to see Cars!

13. June 28, 2017 at 6:08 pm — Reply

Sounds like the cars 3 world premiere was a major to do! Glad your family got to enjoy it! :-)

14. June 28, 2017 at 5:52 pm — Reply

I have to see this Cars movie I missed the first two so I hope I could catch up. You looked like you had a great time at the screening.

15. June 28, 2017 at 5:20 pm — Reply

I love your family picture up top!
    I have heard great things about this movie, we cannot wait to see it! And I already have some of the toys!

16. robin rue
    June 28, 2017 at 4:29 pm — Reply

I am super excited to see this movie with my kids. It looks awesome :)

17. June 28, 2017 at 3:13 pm — Reply

Cars has been a staple in our family since the first one came out. We’re all really excited to see this latest installment.

18. June 28, 2017 at 3:10 pm — Reply

What a fun trip! We loved Cars 3 when we saw it!

19. June 28, 2017 at 3:09 pm — Reply

That is so awesome! I’ve been chomping at the bit for this ever since I saw the first trailer. My family loves the Cars films.