Halloween is such a ghoulishly fun time of year. It’s time to tap into your inner child where you can be anything you want to be. It’s also the perfect time to give into your inner prankster. Best Buy is offering up some hilarious prank ideas, including this genius Haunted House Preserved Head prank.
Pickled pigs’ feet in a jar is creepy enough. A cupboard full of preserved human heads is quite another thing. All it takes is a digital camera, a color printer and a little creativity. You can make shrunken heads, too, for friends with a smaller appetite.
5 More Fun Pranks To Pull Off This Halloween
- Nothing is scarier than an inanimate object suddenly moving. Dress up to match your lawn decor, lay in one of the coffins, lay among the “undead” in front of grave markers, etc and be as still as you can. When someone walks by, jump out and scare them. This one never gets old and never fails.
- “Crash” a friends Halloween party in a costume that is unrecognizable. Refuse to speak (or at least disguise your voice). See how long it takes before they go nuts not knowing !
- Write a spooky message on the bathroom mirror with your finger. When someone takes a shower the mirror will fog up and the message will appear.
- Put a marker on each of your friends or neighbors lawns, including yours. Make sure it’s something they will all KNOW isn’t theirs. Watch them try to figure out what the markers mean, where they come from and what the differences mean. Perhaps choose to prank one of the houses each night – some houses get harmless tricks and some houses get treats!
- Try some of the classics. A well placed realistic spider, a rubber rat in the toilet (just hope they see it first!) or a chair that suddenly gives out when someone sits. Not to mention the hilarious pranks that can be done with food. For example, candy apples are a classic halloween treat but it’s a rude awakening when someone bites into a candied onion instead.
Find even more prank ideas and Halloween how to’s at the Best Buy Halloween site.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.