It’s National S’mores Day and what better way to celebrate than with a super adorable Back To School themed S’mores recipe that everyone will love!
- Take a graham cracker square and spread about 1 T of marshmallow creme on it.
- Place a piece of chocolate on top covering the entire graham and press down gently to even out the marshmallow.
- On a microwave-safe plate, place the chocolate and marshmallow graham cracker in the microwave and heat for 10 seconds. Do not overheat or the chocolate will begin to melt and lose shape. Let set to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Using a toothpick, carve a Back to School phrase into the chocolate (ABC, Back to School, etc). Be sure to make the ridges fairly deep.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar all over the top of the chocolate s’mores piece.
- With a lightly dampened paper towel, wipe the powdered sugar off the top of the chocolate, leaving the sugar in the carved ridges to resemble a word written in chalk.
- Dip a toothpick into ready to spread frosting and use it to glue a pretzel stick to the bottom of the chocolate s’more, resembling the base of a chalkboard. Set aside and let set for at least 5 minutes.
- Dip toothpick into ready to spread frosting and spread on back of the Wilton sugar Apple and press onto the chocolate chalkboard. Let set for a minute.
- Dip toothpick into ready to spread frosting and spread on the back of a white Ike and Mike candy. Press onto the chocolate chalkboard right above the pretzel stick to resemble a piece of chalk. Let set one minute.