This amazing Pumpkin Spice Latte Mini Cake in a Mug Recipe is ready to eat in about 5 minutes and you don’t even need an oven.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cake in a Mug Recipe
Being fall with Halloween and Thanksgiving right around the corner, I’ve had pumpkins on the brain. I’ve been meaning to try a microwave-cake-in-a-mug recipe for some time now and I finally did it.
With a little bit of research and good old fashioned love, I came up with this recipe for Pumpkin Spice Latte Mug Cake (adapted from Kirbie Cravings). It’s quick, easy and perfect for last minute entertaining! This recipe is meant to be used in 4oz Espresso Cups like these.
Note that this recipe will NOT turn out right in a regular size 8-12 oz coffee mug!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Espresso Cup Cake
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree canned or fresh
- 7 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon or 1 single serve packet instant coffee
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ tsp pumpkin spice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 4oz espresso cups
- Place all ingredients into a plastic bowl and mix together with a fork or immersion blender.
- Fill each of the 4oz espresso cups about 2/3 full. (do not overfill as it will overflow in the microwave!)
- Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds. DO NOT overcook or it will come out rubbery.
Pin it for later!