Wedding season is just around the corner and invitations should be arriving in the mail within the next month. Creating a wedding registry is one of the final items to check off a couples to-do list. This is such an exciting time as a couple virtually fills their future home with items that will be incorporated into their daily life. I found some interesting statistics regarding wedding registries at About.Com:
- More than 91 percent of couples register for wedding gifts
- $19 billion is spent buying presents at wedding gift registries
- The average amount spent on a wedding gift is in the $70-$100 range
Newlyweds today are in as much need of electronics and small appliances as they are silverware and towels. If your future husband is anything like mine, he is going to be way more excited about bluetooth speakers for future outdoor dinner parties or a great camera for documenting our lives together.
When you think about your wedding registry in modern terms, it makes complete sense to set up a Wedding Registry at Best Buy.
8 Awesome Items To Add To Your Wedding Registry at Best Buy
- A Camera like the Canon Rebel T5i to capture your honeymoon and married life.
- Matching activity trackers for working out together.
- A Belgian Waffle Maker for Sunday morning brunch.
- There is only one morning person in a relationship. The other one needs a Keurig to survive.
- Bluetooth speakers for those great dinner parties.
- A 2-in-1 Touch-Screen Laptop for planning everything from your finances to your future.
- For the cook: a Smart Stick 2-Speed Hand Blender.
- Many an argument has been sparred over vacuuming duty thanks to robot vaccuums.
Another awesome benefit of a Best Buy Wedding Registry is group gifting (your guests will spend what they want and you’ll get what you want) and free shipping (your guests can send any gift, big or small, with no minimum purchase).
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.