The Spring Groomsman: An Outfit Perfect For a Rustic Wedding
Source: Something Green
Spring is the perfect season to have an outdoor wedding. Mother Nature provides the perfect atmosphere with blooming flowers, and moderate temperatures (well, maybe not this spring depending on where you live). If you’ve been on Pinterest recently, you’ve probably noticed that rustic woodsy/barn weddings are all the rage right now. There’s so many fun ways to dress, decorate and affordable venues/locations to choose from with a rustic wedding.
Using my favorite shopping tool, Sweet Relish, here’s a Spring Groomsman outfit, that’s perfect for any rustic wedding.
I started with this classic, handsome Blakely bow tie from Brier & Moss as inspiration, and designed the rest of the outfit around it!
- Since another trend with spring weddings, is mixing patterns and colors for an eclectic look, this blue gingham shirt would be perfect to wear with a vest and chinos.
- Mixing patterns, fabrics, and suspenders or vests is a very popular trend with groomsmen in rustic weddings.
- The great thing about wearing groomsmen wearing chinos, most guys already own a pair, and if not they are an item they can wear long after the wedding.
- Oxfords are a classic look with chinos, gingham and bow ties.
- Wedding accessories can be casual, dressy, or a bit funky to let the individual’s personality be reflected.
- This boutonniere combines a rustic look with some vintage charm, perfect for a rustic barn wedding.
But wait – Here’s the best part about using Sweet Relish to plan your outfits for the wedding and wedding party, you know how it’s nearly impossible to get a man to shop for anything no matter how specific you are? Well now your groomsmen can check out your board, and purchase everything they need in their own sizes! No more sending e-mails with individual links, or going from store to store yourself and hunting down the sizes you need. Plus, they can easily share what they’ll be wearing with their dates, making it easy for the ladies to coordinate their outfits!
You can view all of the items listed above on my Sweet Relish “Spring Groomsmen” board!
Would you like to win a gorgeous Blakely tie of your own? Just use it as inspiration to create your own spring look on Sweet Relish and leave a link to your list in the entry form below. Each list you create will gain you entry to win the tie! Good luck :)
1 lucky winner will win a Blakely Tie from Brier and Moss. (Value $50)
How to Enter to Win
Please use this easy giveaway form below to record your entries – good luck!!