Decorate for the fourth of July this year with a reclaimed wood project. Nothing says nostalgia and good ol’ fashion America like barnwood. In honor of the 13 original colonies here are 13 project ideas to celebrate the land of the free this Independence Day.
- Visit Scavenger Chic to get step by step instructions on how to make this patriotic star.
2. On Jennifer Allwood’s site The Magic Brush there are a variety of DIY pallet ideas to make a unique American flag.
3. Download instructions from Joann.com to make this barnwood project.
4. Visit Killer B. design to see how to create this easy flag design.
5. At Organized Clutter you will see how easy it is to build this creative flag with wood and barb wire.
6. This all American door art project can be found at Her Tool Belt.
7. Beyond the Picket Fence has some awesome wood projects including this rustic American flag.
8. Over at The Pike Fam blog is this great idea for the fourth of July!
9. This fun flag creation can be found at Too Much Time on My Hands.
10. Drab to Fab made this star in just a few easy steps.
11. You will find this one of a kind design from the blog That’s My Letter.
12. Lake Girl Paints made this beautiful piece honoring the American flag.
13. This great idea is brought to you by A Diamond in the Stuff.
More Fourth of July Inspiration