Bigger isn’t always better. It seems that many of our vacations have become super-sized, and while sometimes that is just what you’re looking for, what about when you’re itching for something more low key? Many cruise ships are built like floating theme parks and an entire vacation can be spent in interactive party mode. While a standard cruise may be great for a girlfriends getaway or family vacation, sometimes a romantic getaway calls for more quiet time.
Instead of traveling on a behemoth cruise ship and fighting sensory overload, consider a different kind of cruise. AmaWaterways has created cruise ships meant to carry you into adventure while still providing tasteful ambiance. Their personalized vacation packages offer adventure, culture, and a modest luxury.
With a much more personal setting, guests can travel to exotic destinations and truly experience the sights and culture. The custom designed ships are created to offer a more intimate way to travel. With room for about 150 guests, there are no crowded decks or oversized screens to block the scenery. The welcoming staff will take care of all your needs while offering five star service. A comfortable and relaxing atmosphere provides guests the opportunity to take in their surroundings and view the slow evolution of the landscape from the familiar to the new and spectacular.
Here are a few of the highlights from the 20 different cruise itineraries:
- Take a cruise centered around the delicious wines of Provence and Spain.
- Travel across Paris and Normandy as you witness works of art that have withstood the test of time.
- Visit the Netherlands and Amsterdam while enjoying rich, hearty beers.
- Experience the culture and history of Judaism as you move from Vilshofen to Budapest.
- Meander through Budapest to Vienna to Prague and see the inspiration of many artists and musicians.
The features of these cruise ships will make you feel right at home with comfortable lounge rooms and libraries stocked full of books and games to make guests at ease during their stay. The panoramic windows offer inviting views and uninterrupted scenery while onboard entertainment offers peaceful ambiance.
The ships also offer many amenities to cover all your needs like:
- All European cruises offer complimentary internet access and Wi-Fi along with in-room Entertainment on Demand.
- Massage Services and Salon
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (select ships)
- Heated whirlpool or swimming pool with swim up bar
- Variety of exquisite dining from expert chefs
- Guides for on shore excursions
All on board meals and unlimited drinks with lunch and dinner are included in the cost of the cruise, as well as on-shore excursions with travel guides and bicycles!
AmaWaterways is redefining river cruises. They challenge you to explore new horizons in luxury, with the notion that the biggest ship doesn’t always make it the best ship. AmaWaterways personalized ships focus on comfort and the experience of travel.
This post is brought to you by AmaWaterways. All opinions remain my own.