My Shaklee 180 Smoothie Recipes
Most of the time when making smoothies I use frozen fruit, usually because its more convenient. But when strawberries and peaches are in season and I can find good deals, I like to chop it up, and freeze it for later. When it’s 90 degrees outside, there’s nothing better than enjoying a cold, tropical Shaklee 180 smoothie. For the last three months I’ve been swapping two meals with either two smoothies, or a meal bar and a smoothie. Just having a chocolate or vanilla smoothie or protein shake might be boring, and grow old pretty fast, but by using different fruits and creating recipes I enjoy, I still look forward to having 1-2 smoothies a day!
Kristin’s Strawberry Shortcake (pictured above)
- Add ice to blended, and 1 cup vanilla almond milk (unsweetened), blend
- Add 2 scoops Shaklee 180 smoothie mix (Strawberry or Vanilla), blend again
- Add 1 cup frozen strawberries and vanilla extract to taste
- Add 1 small banana
- Blend until desired consistency
Kristin’s Fuzzy Peach Treat ( This is so good, and it reminds me of a fuzzy navel)
- Add ice to blender add 2-4 oz orange juice, blend.
- Add 2 scoops Shaklee 180 vanilla smoothie mix, blend again
- Add 1/2 cup frozen mangos
- Add 1 cup frozen peaches
- Blend until desired consistency.
Either of these smoothies are a great way to start your day, but they also help curb my craving for something sweet. Have you tried any of my smoothie recipes? Do you have a favorite?
Month 3 Update:
My starting numbers May 30
Weight: 148.4 Weight: 138.8
Hips: 41.3 inches Hips: 37.9
Chest: 33.6 inches Chest: 31.4
Bicep: 11 inches Bicep: 9.6
Waist: 37.9 inches Waist: 36.6