13 Appetizer Recipes for a Summer Wedding That Are Both Delicious AND Beautiful

Summer wedding appetizer recipes

Pin this post for later!

Summer is just around the corner and that means it is wedding season! If you are having a summer wedding and happen to be on the prowl for delicious appetizers, here are thirteen finger-licking ideas.

Also read:  Cutest Holiday Breakfast Idea Ever! Bite Size Santa Pancakes

17 thoughts on “13 Appetizer Recipes for a Summer Wedding That Are Both Delicious AND Beautiful”

1. These are the most appetizing appetizers I have seen. I will look at each and every recipe and save it for a time when I would be hosting a party at home. Will share this with my sister too. She loves having friends over at her house.

2. I love the BLT bites and the wateremlon with goat cheese. They look so good. I will check each and every recipe and save them. You’ll never know when you will be tasked to be a party hostess.

3. Food is all about that combo of flavor and presentation! Just like with Fashion, the ‘prettier’ the presentation the better right? LOL

4. I love serving finger foods. You can make a bigger variety and yo can impress at the same time. I want to try a few of these. I’ve done the BLT tea bites before, they’re always a hit

5. We have so many weddings to attend this summer. None that we have to help plan though, so far. :) I love the planning part though, it’s fun. Especially the food and appetizer menu.

6. I really need to start building a grocery list so I can start trying some of these cool appetizers. I’d be pretty excited if I was able to try them at someone’s wedding!

7. Oh the lovely wedding appetizers, surely this will save people a lot of time having a one stop location for some brilliant recipe ideas. Appreciate you sharing, I know someone getting married soon, will pass these ideas along!

8. Those look great. When my wife and I got married, she insisted that our food be as good looking as it was good tasting. These look great.

9. These are so great! Of course you want your wedding food to be delicious, but you also want it to be beautiful, as well. I love it!