Wedding

Wanda Borges Wedding Dresses: Open Back or Backless Gowns

Wanda Borges Wedding Dresses

While on the hunt for the perfect backless wedding dress, I’ve come across a few favorite designers that seem to be designing wedding gowns that are right up my alley.

The first designer I fell in love with was Wanda Borges and this beautiful backless gown. It’s what made me finally decide on a “style” of wedding dress that I want for our destination beach wedding.

Here are a few more gowns I like that this very talented Italian designer has come up with. I’m hoping some will be available to try on locally. For those of you that have already tried shopping for a Wanda Borges wedding dress, did you find that they were hard to come by? (click next page to view the dresses!)

Jeana Shandraw

Jeana Shandraw

Rarely caught without a camera, Jeana is an adventurous traveler with a passion for people, cultures and food that has led her to 38 countries in 5 years. When she's not using her powers for social good, she enjoys photography, cooking and building LEGOs with her son. On occasion, you may also find her crocheting cute things to hide in her husband's underwear drawer.

Why I don't always have "time" to call my friends...

Try This Delicious Bumble Bee Cookie Recipe

1. April 26, 2015 at 5:17 pm — Reply

When some one searches for his required thing, thus he/she needs to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.

2. Joanne
    August 18, 2014 at 6:48 pm — Reply

I know I’m a little late here, but in case anyone else happens to stumble upon it – Wanda Borges only sells dresses by appointment in Brazil. She then draws a custom gown for you, and you must attend at least two fittings for the dress. On top of that, the gowns average at about $10,000. It’s not the most feasible designer for someone from the states.

3. Amy M
    September 6, 2013 at 6:53 am — Reply

I love backless dressed too so thank-you for introducing me to this designer! Although my favourite wedding dress designer will forever be Inbal Dror!
    XO

4. Kat
    July 22, 2013 at 12:18 pm — Reply

Did you by any chance find a local place in the U.S. to try on Wanda Borges dresses? I’ve been in love with them forever also.

5. chelsea smith
    May 10, 2013 at 9:16 am — Reply

where can you buy this dress?? i love it!!

6. January 9, 2013 at 7:45 pm — Reply

What beautiful photos!, Each differently highlights the detail of each dress.Very pretty!

7. Martin Sherman
    December 11, 2012 at 3:55 am — Reply

This outfit is great! I’m impressed with your dress-to-skirt skills, and yeah- you cant pass up on savings like that!

8. November 19, 2012 at 1:29 am — Reply

That dress is so beautiful!!!!looks amazing.

9. October 29, 2012 at 1:05 am — Reply

I LOVE this dress and am dying to have it. It looks awesome

10. Paola
    September 5, 2012 at 10:56 am — Reply

Hey Jeana, for now I decided to get the Reem Acra dress in a chinese website, it seems the quality is good and is cheap so If I need to make any changes its still okey…

what about you, have you decided what dress are you wearing on your wedding?

11. Paola
    September 4, 2012 at 6:51 pm — Reply

Hey there, Im from Brazil and Wanda Borges is brazilian too, and as far as I know she makes only custom made wedding dresses and they´re kinda expensive… from 6000 dollars up…
    I wanted to get an Reem Acra dress for my wedding but its over 5000 dollars… I know how hard it is to find unique beautiful wedding gowns that are exactly your taste! best of luck!

• September 4, 2012 at 8:30 pm — Reply

Thank you so much for your input Paola :) Are you still looking or did you already choose your dress?

12. nattie
    August 27, 2012 at 11:18 am — Reply

I believe Wanda Borges is from Brazil… and I’m having a hard time finding out information also….