This Thanksgiving don’t forget to keep the kiddies entertained! While you are cooking that delicious feast, let the little ones get creative with these fall craft ideas. Whether you use these projects for decoration or just a fun activity, they are sure to get your kids in the holiday spirit.
1. The kids can make this Thanksgiving turkey from A Lovely Lark with things right from the back yard.
4. Make festive holders to store the craft supplies for the kids table. This design by Ask Anna is too cute!
5. Have your little ones help with dinner by creating specialized seating cards by Second Chance to Dream for everyone.
6. Another great idea from Second Chance to Dream, celebrate the season by encouraging everyone to write down what they are thankful for and then turning the strips into decorative reminders.
7. Recreate the first Thanksgiving by making these miniatures from Second Chance to Dream.
8. This one by Second Chance to Dream, is probably my most favorite. Grab some pine cones and make these adorable little turkeys!
9. Create these fun matching aprons for your favorite little chef with this design from Fave Crafts.
10. Instill a sense of appreciation with this project from iVillage. Have guests write down what they are thankful for this season and turn it into a beautiful tree of gratitude.