Replace the huge party cake with these fun and festive Mini Oreo cakes. They are adorable individual ice cream cakes featuring my favorite cookie – Oreo.
This post brought to you by Kraft Foods. All opinions are 100% mine.
I am so excited about the new Kraft line of products at Walmart called Kraft Everyday delicious. Kraft Food products are already a staple item in our home, so I am super excited to check out their new line of products.
Plus, I love shopping at Walmart for all of my household needs as it is.
The fun part about these new Kraft Everyday delicious products is that on a monthly basis they will be introducing new and exciting products that will range from full meal solutions to easy ways to pack lunches.
Since everyone has such busy lifestyles, these products are designed to be convenient and healthy. It will be so exciting to see what new products will be introduced on a weekly basis to make our lives a little easier.
One of the many reasons why I enjoy shopping at Walmart is because of the cost savings. The savings continues with this new line of products.
On the Walmart website in the Kraft Foods Everyday Delicious section there is a tab called Coupons & Samples. There you will find coupons on products you know and love from Kraft as well as for their new products that you want to introduce to your family.
Another great tab to check out while you are on their site is the one called Recipes. This is one of my favorite tabs since this is one of my “go to” links when I am in a pinch and do not know what to make for dinner.
You can also search for special holiday recipes since there is a Holiday category as well.
I’ve been on the lookout for a fun and easy dessert recipe for the holidays and was so happy to see this one for “Oreo Mini Ice Cream Tartlets“.
Mini Oreo Cake: Individual Ice Cream Cakes
- 24 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 3 cups BREYERS® OREO® Birthday Blast! Frozen Dairy Dessert or Cookies & Cream with OREO® Ice Cream, softened
- 1/4 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 12 Mini OREO Bite Size Cookies
- MIX cookie crumbs and butter.
- SCOOP 1/4 cup ice cream into each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Top each with 1-1/2 tablespoons of crumb mixture; press into ice cream to secure. Freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- REMOVE tarts from the muffin pan; discard paper liners. Place tarts, crumb-sides down, on dessert plates; top with COOL WHIP and mini cookies.
When you make meals using the recipes from this Kraft Everyday delicious section, be sure to share your recipes on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Not only will that help others who are searching for a great meal to make, but it will also help you remember the recipes you have tried and loved.Print