Preschool Moms frequently ask, “what am I going to make my child for lunch today?”
If lunch was a challenge when your kids were home, it becomes even more difficult when they go to preschool, and you have to find things your “picky eater” will enjoy.
Bento boxes have become a popular solution for kids that don’t eat sandwiches, or only eat food if they like the way it looks.
How cool is this Super Mario for your favorite gamer’s lunch box? Love the nose made with a Cuties orange!
Remember fish are your friends, with this adorable “Finding Nemo” themed bento box.
It’s Beaker from “The Muppets!” Mahna Mahna
This is the only caterpillar I’ve seen that looks like it would make a delicious snack!
A monkey and a pirate, what more can you ask for? Arghhhh!
This ladybug is so adorable, she’s almost too cute to eat.
Even superheroes eat healthy with this Batman Bento box with carrots, cucumbers, and Cuties!
Want to go super Kawaii?
Still can’t get enough? Check out our other Bento Box posts:
- Sunny Day Bento Box Recipe For The First Day of School
- Say I Love You with a Turkey and Cheese Sandwich Bento
- Bento Box Mouse + Chia Berry Smoothie Recipe
- 10 Kid Friendly Bento Box Ideas Made with Cuties Oranges
- Fun with Bread: Cute Bento Box Sandwich Recipes
- Super Cute Japanese Kawaii Recipe: How to Make Onigiri