Being a mother is a 24 hours a day, 365 days a year job. It doesn’t stop when they move out, and it begins before they’re born and it lasts way longer than just Mother’s Day.
Along the way, you’re going to learn a thing or two, you’re going laugh randomly because you realized you have reached a new level in the “welcome to motherhood club”.
Just try to sit there without nodding your head, as you read this funny list of quotes about being a mom because we have all been there – we dare you!
- If you love cleaning up messes you didn’t make, become a mom.
- Diaper backward spells repaid. Think about it.
- Patience is what mothers have when there are witnesses.
- The worst feature of a new baby is its mother’s singing. – Kin Hubbard
- Being a mom is a stressful job but at least I think my co-worker is hot!
- When you become a mom dinner conversation turns from work to poop.
A mother is happy on days she can just pee alone.
- Mothers are more fond than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.
- When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it is a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.— Erma Bombeck
- There are going to be times where you pray, “please don’t let that be poop.”
- The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.
- I’d like to be the ideal mother, but I’m too busy raising my kids.
Mothers are all slightly insane. – J.D. Salinger
- More than once you are going to look at your child and just say “How?”